Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thunderous


Sometimes its hard to stay friends with the people I'm friends with....only some of them...especially dez. In our rough spots i even wonder why we're friends, but after i forget the thought. In my group of friends I'm known as the reliable one. If i say I'm going to do something, i do it, if you ask me to do you a favor you can count on me to do it...but there is usually only one reliable person in a group and that sucks for me because, I'm usually the one getting let down. I woke up pissed and angry today because i got a phone call from dez. I know he's always late for everything so i told him we're going to the mall at 10 when we're really going at one. The call was to tell me that he wouldn't make it in time. Then said he'd be here.....after one. Then later another friend who promised they would come canceled, and then another. and if this was a one time thing I'd be ok with it. but every time we "try" to get together they all cancel and its just rubbing against my last nerve. Why is there no one i can count on!? Why don't i have that one friend or what ever who says they're going to be there and when i show up their there? I'm a punctual person, the kind who shows up early instead of on time and it agitates, which is an understatement, me when i see someone cant do the same for me. Plus its thundering and storming outside and the dark gloomy clouds isn't really what i need to cheer up

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Little Red said...

it happens.