Friday, July 10, 2009

Fuckin Chloe


She calls me butt-fuck-early this morning, just to ask me where supermarket guy is taking me on my date. I told her i didn't know and that its a surprise for me so she said oh then later she asks me what i'm going to say to him if he wants to go steady and i told her idk....you know what, let me just type some of our convo
Chloe:what are you going to say if he asks to go out Me: idk
Chloe: You know we're still going out

Me: well i just found that out yesterday! *my voice is filled with annoyance and frustration*

Chloe: Sorry, i cant control my emotions
Me: My life is so fuckin complicated
I'm going to have to call her today and make everything as clear as i can. i dont want to do long distance, especially with someone who's so out of it! I've never regretted saying yes to something so much in my life.

The one & only (and extremly frustrated & pissed)
DarkEmo

No comments: