Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 Girls, 1 Love


So today after I finished writing my blog I went to check my e-mail and saw I got a message from none other then my bipolar vampire girlfriend XD lmao, she said her computer was broken and she went to her aunts house today to use her computer, to be honest I kinda forgot all about that 'relationship' but wait, there's more! At that exact same time sexy Sara had logged on and messaged me! >_< so I was talking to them both for hours, and me and Sara finally got to use our web cams =P she's cuter in video then her pictures, she has this young look to her even though she's older then me, but after some technical difficulties we had to end it, but now I'm still talking with Chloe, the vamp. Its weird talking to them when I know my heart is somewhere else, yet I still went on. I guess this is a trait I'll need for when I graduate, and wont be able to see my love again. Because it's that day that we truly separate, and my life as a teenager ends, and the real world begins...alone, and without her. On the lighter part me and Sara are planning on taking a trip to Canada soon. Canada because she's Canadian and because I have family there so I have a place to stay. I don't know where my life is taking me anymore...

I feel like a stranger trapped in my own body. When I see my refection I don't recognize the girl in front of me

The one & only

DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

LOL PIMP! Cheater! Cheater punkin eater! lol so yeah sat away from the weired one!

L.V