Monday, May 18, 2009

I am her Romeo & she my Juliet


so i find myself falling more and more for this girl, and then the fact that I'm writing her secret love letters adds a little excitement to the whole situation. every time she looks at me or calls my name my heart stops, thinking that she's figures out who exactly is writing her these poems, but then it just proves to be a false alarm and i breath a sigh of relief...but also one of disappointment. i fear her response yet crave to know what she really feels. I'm trapped in a paradox of my own emotions, but for now until i decide what to do I'll keep writing as her secret admirer. i think she might know who i am after today, because one of my friends found out and made a scene right next to her and i had to block them from each other so that she (my crush) wouldn't be able to hear or read my friends lips, but who knows how good her hearing is. I hope not though, because it kinda ruins my secrecy and her image of the one who's heart she's stolen. sometimes i wish i had more time in school so i could wright her more letters. My computer is filled with letter upon letter, each and everyone with a new poem of how she affects me, how i feel about her, and how beautiful she is. maybe if she falls in love with my poetry she'll fall in love with me, and it'll be a happy ending.... but then again, happy endings don't exist.

The flames of passion will never be lit but through that darkened despair the stars in my eyes shine for only you

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victora said...

OKAY I'M LIKE CRYING! DarkEmo I hope you confess to her soon. Your FEELINGS for her is so strong i don't know how you keep it onth inside. It must be killing you! Good luck.

L.V