Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Panic Attack


I kinda had a melt down today.....or close to one. I'll start from the beginning so you can get a well rounded picture
*the beginning*
so me Dez and Paige were all hanging out today, driving to the mall then back to my place, and it was really fin, because I'm not really use to being in this big house by myself for so long (someone is always home, whether its my mom or my sister [while i babysit] or my step-dad) so we had lots of laughs and watch videos, but then it was getting late and they had to go, so i offered to drop Paige home, the thing was, i had no idea where she lived.....something i soon regretted, and after that i had to drop Dez home. Now my car is an old geezer so she cant go very far, after a day of driving around she began to shut down on me ;-; and i was so scared because it would always be in the 'hood' and i guess a basketball game was going on tonight because there was LOADS of black people there, so i tried to get out of there as fast as i could, every time she shut down, I'd turn off the car for a while then start it back up, but right as i pulled into my neighborhood, she shut down for good, and i had to put on my hazard lights, because i was blocking traffic, i was so scared and worried because one, my mom didn't know i had taken the car out so late (it was night time might i add) and two, i wont be able to go to the gym tomorrow if she doesn't get better!! i almost broke down with frustration, but this really nice guy came and helped me push my car back to my parking spot, hopefully she can get a good rest and be as good as new.....or as she was yesterday, so everything can get back to normal. I still love you car! (and this time i don't use the word love loosely)

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. and before you ask the guy was married with kids. They were with him....and so was his mother....

1 comment:

Lady Vicoria said...

Lol! He could have been a hott married man! Glad you made it home safe!

L.V.