Saturday, May 16, 2009

From your Secret Admirer

So i've been writing letters to my new fascination, but under the alias S.A or more commonly known as secret admirer. It lets me expose myself in ways I never thought I could, without being scared, and at the end of every letter I write a poem about how I feel about her, or how she's affected my life. It sounds pretty corny, but this is something she's in a way driven me to do and its a whole new experience for me because i've never written a love poem, let alone write one for somebody and let them read it. I have yet to see her reaction because I hide them in places that she can only get to and by the time she gets there I'm already gone. I'm hoping that she doesn't figure out its me prematurely. Meaning that I intend to let them know who her admirer is...but not until the very last day that I see her. I'm not very good with confrontation, especially when its in this department. I feel like a young poet in the Elizabethan era writing romantic poetry to a secret lover. It gives me an unexpected thrill, especially when I try to hide the letter with out getting caught. Five more days left of school, and five more days left to write her poetry

"I look on in vacant eyes because the knowledge of our nonexistent future has eradicated my very soul...."

The one & only

DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

WHO ARE YOU! I'm like melting! Another beautiful blog! Hope you do confress orally to her one day! I think she has the right to hear the word from the horses mouth.

L.V