Tuesday, May 12, 2009

why so pessimistic??


why so pessimistic?? I haven't told you how well i know this person or whether it's someone i watch from a distance, i haven't told you whether i see this person everyday, or if its just once a week. why so negative as to say, what i feel is too late? I'm not downing anyone, just wondering why? why the assumptions and negative moods? is it because my heart and mind keep leading me astray to the point where its my friends that's left to help me pick up the pieces? or are you just tired with my ranting about a new love every other week?.....(once again i use the word love loosely). The ending question is, why so pessimistic?? Don't stop leaving your comments, i love to see what you think, and have a disscussion about it.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: