Thursday, May 21, 2009

Missed Chance



So I attempted to talk to my crush today, but i didn't take my chance and before i knew it everyone was outside, and i lost her in the crowd. So tomorrow is the day for disappointment. I say disappointment, because i know nothing will happen and she'll just say thanks, or something to be nice. I knew that we had no future, but all my thoughts and emotions were building up inside me and the only way i could think of releasing it was by writing her and letting her read my poems that she inspired me to write. That's also part of the reason why i was a bit hostel to that one person who commented when i first introduced her and i wrote the pessimistic blog, and for that I'm sorry. people do some strange things when they're in love, and I've lost sight of myself at times and have even lashed out at people at school, not physically, but verbally. Mostly because i was so confused by how she affects me and how to deal with it....well i know i said I'd announce tomorrow who the girl was, but I'll just say it now. Some people who read my blog know who she is, and that's why i avoided saying her name, i felt like i would be ridiculed for my feelings and questioned why, because i honestly don't know the answer to that question, i'm confused by it all and nothing is being solved, only when i write, its Bridget Pyle....

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: