Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Day


Today's another day, and its another day with her. Today she was standing so close to me i could smell that she had coffee that day, but it still smelled good, mixed in her own familiar fragrance. That comforting smell that i look forward to every day, and the soft touch that i anticipate, hoping that she will touch me because I'm to afraid to even graze her shoulder. even though i welcomed the closeness i still backed away, because my voice trembled with nervousness and i fidgeted with my glasses. i remember lingering near by as we both shared a conversation with a mutual friend because of the warmth radiating from her, one you cant feel from a far

"write me a love note" i knew it was a joke...but i couldn't help but get excited
"it'll be a long one" i replied

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

Not going to lie, that last line got me. that was a really sweet blog!

L.V.