Friday, May 22, 2009

Confession / My Last Day as a High School Student


i told her who i was today, even though it did take me the entire day to do it. Every time i had a chance i would always get to scared, like i said before, I've never been good with confrontation, and then when i did have the nerves to do it, she was to busy and couldn't hear me when i would call her, finally at the end of the day after the bell rang i was trying to tell her, but a lot of people where still in the class. but i said it any way once i realized that they weren't leaving anytime soon. she was the only one that heard me though, i made sure of that. it was really stressful for me and now that i look back at all the letters i wrote i feel so embarrassed because i put myself out so much. i basically wore my heart out on my sleeves in those letters! it was really hard for me to do. lucky though, when i confessed my voice wasn't shaking...and i tried to make a joke out of the situation >_< oh god i feel so embarrassed!!!!! its hard to describe what happened but by her reaction i could tell she wasn't freaked and i couldn't read any negative emotion...she actually looked amused...

"I'm the one who wrote those creepy letters" i laughed nervously, both my hands on my hat to keep from shaking.

The one & only (and still very confused)
DarkEmo

No comments: