Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nearly Cried


I usually write my letters at home, then send them to my e-mail and print them at school. This morning when i went into my inbox to print today's letter i realized that i forgot to convert the file and the computer doesn't recognize that type. in the quick seconds that i realized i nearly cried thinking how i was going to get my crush her letter, i even considered going back home...i know crazy, but luckily google had an online converter and i got to print the letter just like any other. i always new these letter's were important to me, but today just proved actually how much. I only have three more days with her, three more days till i swallow my fears and tell her who her admirer is....or just let her know that someone out there really loves her, and keep the perfect image in her head of what they look like. I'm not that perfect image, and i'd do what ever it took to make her happy. One thing i can say is that on friday, may 22nd, you will all know who she is.

Every detail brings me closer to that glass wall that separates us

Only one word is needed for the glass to break

There's nothing I can say

There's nothing I can do now

but if that word is heard,

I can promise to keep you safe from the shattered pieces



The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: